What do you want to achieve?
What inspires you? Gives you the buzz? Makes you feel excited and ready to conquer your fears? …
This is the type of feeling I look for when I set my goals.
They must mean something to me, but feel far in the distance. I like to set BIG goals and break them down into steps I can take each day to take me closer.
Are your goals big enough that they inspire you when you think about how good it will feel when achieved?
These are the type of goals that will get you out of bed each morning ready to take on the day and put in the work to get to where you want to be.
Here are some ways to help you set GOALS and wake up each morning with INTENTION :
- Get Clear and Write Down your Goals – I would advise taking some time alone to do this. Take the opportunity to get clear on your vision and what it is, that you want to achieve. Be specific about what you want and when you want to achieve it by. The more specific you can be, the better!
- Establish any barriers that are currently in your way- Ask yourself, WHY have I not achieved my GOAL yet? Remove any barriers that are getting in your way. Whether this be objects or time restraints, You need to deal with it before you can move forwards.
- Plan the steps that must be taken to ACHIEVE your GOAL– Write these down in a place that can be reviewed regularly. Daily is best. Once the steps are mapped out it’s time to START MOVING….
- Take the FIRST STEP- Don’t let this scare you, It all starts with taking ACTION. If you can take little steps each day you will be where you want to be in no time.
- Review your progress at timed intervals – This will help to keep you inspired whilst preventing ever going far off track. I like to review monthly, weekly and daily, I do this for myself and with clients too. Check in with yourself to report how you’re feeling. What’s been achieved so far? , What do you want to achieve next?
- Enjoy the journey – You will spend most time here, on the way to what you want to achieve. Day after day, workout after workout, struggle after struggle. If you can enjoy the graft of the journey, you will enjoy the success once the GOAL is achieved. The doing is more important than the outcome.
Lets set some GOALS together! Share your goals below and together we’ll map out your journey!